The Faculty Educators' Development Symposium will look at the challenges and opportunities we are going to face in education and training from the impact of new technologies, the movement of care into the community, and the implications of the NHS long term plan. There will also be induction for new educators, and HEE update and seesions for ARCP chairs and panel members.
Wednesday 1 May
Workshops will be delivered by:
- Dr Keith Grimes, Clinical Innovation Director at Babylon Health
- Dr Mohamed Al-Ubaydii, founder and CEO of Patients Know Best
- Robin Miller, Deputy Director of the Health Services Management Centre at the University of Birmingham
- David Farrelly, Regional Director of HEE Midlands and East
- Stacy Johnson, Associate Professor at the University of Nottingham in the School of Health Sciences
- Dr Rachel Parry, Associate Foundation School Director for LNR
- Anna Frain, GP and Clinical Sub Dean (Community) at the Royal Derby Hospital
- Julia Taylor, GP Training Programme Director and lead for the Derbyshire Advanced Clinical Practice Group
- Rajesh Arumugam, Head of the East Midlands School of Radiology
More information can be found in the document attached to this page.
To choose your workshops and book onto the symposium, please see the document attached below and email your preferences to email@example.com.