Simulation provides unprecedented opportunities for the healthcare workforce to acquire, develop and maintain the essential knowledge, skills, values and behaviours needed for safe and effective patient care. Additionally, opportunities for multidisciplinary and inter-professional learning need to be fully exploited.
The Simulation community across the East Midlands seeks:
- Improved access to simulation facilities, equipment, skilled personnel and learning opportunities.
- The Development of a distributed network.
- To Deliver and create training and development for the faculty of simulation educators.
- Grow the evidence base for the effectiveness of simulation.
- To promote more effective use of existing resources.
Please click on the images below to access our videos: