Midlands and East Pharmacy Workforce Event.
Sharing good practice around pharmacy workforce.
Wednesday 10 April 2019 (Hold the date)
The Lawrence Room, Westbridge Place, Leicester. 10:30 - 13:00
This is an opportunity to meet with your colleagues from across the Midlands and East region to share what you have been doing within your organisation to address the workforce needs of the future and to support pharmacy services to provide better care to patients.
We look forward to hearing your short presentations. Posters of your work can be displayed and will be available from this website following the event.
Watch this space for the online registration details.
What people said was most useful about last year’s event.
- Meeting the HEE team, networking and finding out about good practice and ways of working taking place across the region.
- Inclusion of both community and hospital perspectives.
- Discussion around the workforce planning and impact of current recruitment issues across the Midlands and East region.
- Networking with peers from other trusts and making new contacts.
- Hearing about innovative roles at different trusts.