Midlands and East Pharmacy Workforce Event.
Wednesday 10 April 2019
The Lawrence Room, Westbridge Place, Leicester. 10:30 - 13:00
This is an opportunity to meet with your colleagues from across the Midlands and East region to share what you have been doing within your organisation to address the workforce needs of the future and to support pharmacy services to provide better care to patients.
Please see the presentations from the day at the bottom of the page.
What people said was most useful about last year’s event.
- Meeting the HEE team, networking and finding out about good practice and ways of working taking place across the region.
- Inclusion of both community and hospital perspectives.
- Discussion around the workforce planning and impact of current recruitment issues across the Midlands and East region.
- Networking with peers from other trusts and making new contacts.
- Hearing about innovative roles at different trusts.