Attractive choice of placements and opportunities
As well as a broad and comprehensive general training scheme which includes community and inpatient experience ; when you train in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry in the East Midlands you'll also benefit from a wide choice of placements and opportunities including:
- Neuropsychiatry/Neurodevelopmental Psychiatry
- Looked after children
- CAMHS Intellectual Disability
- Early Intervention Psychosis
- Eating Disorders
- Paediatric Liaison
- CAMHS Crisis Resolution and Home Treatment
- Substance misuse
- Young offenders
- Working in CAMHS services that have received an ‘outstanding’ rating by CQC (Derbyshire and Lincolnshire).
Psychotherapeutic training opportunities are available in a wide range of modalities including: Family Therapy, Group Therapy, Brief and Systemic Therapy, Dyadic Developmental Psychotherapy, Thera play, Dialectical Behavioural Therapy, Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, Psychodynamic Psychotherapy and Parenting Training Programmes.